From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subspace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subspace may refer to:
- A space inheriting all characteristics of a parent space.
- A subset of a topological space endowed with the subspace topology
- Linear subspace, in linear algebra, a subset of a vector space that is closed under addition and scalar multiplication
- Flat (geometry), a Euclidean subspace
- Affine subspace, a geometric structure that generalizes the affine properties of a flat
- Multilinear subspace in multilinear algebra, a subset of a tensor space that is closed under addition and scalar multiplication
In science fiction
- Subspace (fictional) or hyperspace, a fictional parallel universe
- Subspace (Star Trek), a fictional feature of space-time that facilitates faster-than-light communication and transit
- SubSpace (video game), a two-dimensional space shooter computer game
- The Subspace Emissary, the two player Adventure mode in the video game Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic and its derivative, Super Mario Bros. 2, both feature a realm called "Subspace" whose primary features include power-up items, health restoration bonuses, and coins used to purchase extra lives
- SubSpace, is the name of a level in the PlayStation version of Final Doom
- "Subspace" (song), a 2001 single by Funker Vogt
- Subspace, in BDSM, a psychological state that can be entered by the submissive participant
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.