From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up substitute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Substitute may refer to:
- Substitute good: two goods are substitutes in demand if, when the market price of the first good rises, the demand of the second good also rises, and vice-versa.
- Ersatz, an artificial replacement differing in kind from and inferior in quality to what it replaces.
In film and television:
- The Substitute, a 1996 action-crime-thriller film starring Tom Berenger
- Substitute (film), a film by Vikash Dhorasoo
- The Substitute (1993 film), a telefilm by Martin Donovan
- The Substitute (2007 film)
- "Substitute" (Beavis and Butt-head episode)
- "The Substitute" (Lost), an episode of Lost
- "The Substitute" (Recess episode)
- "The Substitute", a Season 1 episode of Saved by the Bell
- "The Substitute", a Glee (season 2) episode
- "Substitute" (Clout song)
- "Substitute" (Izabella Scorupco song)
- "Substitute" (Righteous Brothers song)
- "Substitute" (The Who song)
In other uses:
- Substitute (character), a control character used in the place of another character
- Substitute teacher, a temporary replacement that takes over in a teacher's absence
- Substitute flag, part of the International maritime signal flags set
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.