From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up subtle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subtle may refer to:
- Subtle (band), a musical group consisting of members of the anticon. hip-hop collective
- Doctor Subtilis, John Duns Scotus
- Subtle body, an idea in mysticism
- The Subtle Knife, a novel by Philip Pullman and the second book in the trilogy His Dark Materials
- Subtle, a character in The Alchemist (play) by Ben Jonson
- Subtle, a tiling window manager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subtle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.