From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up suburbia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Suburbia refers to the suburbs of a metropolitan area.
Suburbia may also refer to:
- Suburbia (film), a 1984 film by Penelope Spheeris
- subUrbia, a play by Eric Bogosian
- subUrbia (film), a 1996 film directed by Richard Linklater based on Bogosian's play
- Suburbia (department store), a chain of department stores in Mexico
- "Suburbia" (song), by UK synthpop duo Pet Shop Boys
- "Suburbia", a song by the Matthew Good Band from Beautiful Midnight
- "Your Little Suburbia Is in Ruins", a song by August Burns Red
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.