|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)|
|Labels||Captains of Industry (2006-2008)
Maybe Records (2008-2010
Xtra Mile Recordings (2011-present)
|Associated acts||Marmaduke Duke|
|Past members||Michael Logg
Random Acts of Intimacy
The band's debut album, Random Acts of Intimacy, was released in June 2006 on the Captains of Industry record label. It features the download only single "Wolf Carnival" as well as the singles "Dialog on the 2", "The Drop" and download only "Grace And Out Of Me" which includes the video for the song directed by Jamie Lenman of Reuben.
The band's second album is called Pain Agency, which was released on 4 May 2009, through Maybe Records. It was produced by the band and recorded in their own studio in Ayrshire and was mixed by Chris Sheldon.
Mums' Bad Punk Music was released as a single on 17 November 2008 through Maybe Records. It features three non-album tracks and was released on limited edition CD and digital download.
The second single from the album was "Don't Change (What You Can't Understand)" and was released Mid April 2009 as a digital download via Maybe Records. The package included a brace of newly recorded b-sides.
The Heart String & How To Pull It
Sucioperro's third record, The Heart String & How To Pull It, was released on 7 March 2011 through Xtra Mile Recordings. It has spawned two singles so far 'Threads' and 'Reflexes of the Dead' both of which were trialled throughout previous UK shows prior to the release of the album.
Sucioperro recorded a fourth album in early 2012, "Fused", which released in the late summer. Pre-orders were made available on their Bandcamp page, and a video released to accompany the first song previewing the album, A River of Blood. This was the first music video to be taken from the album. It was after the album's release that the other music videos were published. "To Nothing" released on August 29th 2012. "Rabbits..." was the third, published on October 17th 2012, which was then followed by "... Boxes" on the 18th. A combination of the two songs made the fifth track of the album, Rabbits in Boxes.
1. A River Of Blood
2. To Nothing
4. What A Fucking Chump
5. Rabbits In Boxes
6. Pig Ravens
7. Mein Kleine Taube
8. Discipline Office
9. Where At Dat Wild At
10. Glass Castle
12. You Should Get Some Sleep
Sucioperro have been touring since 2003 including mostly headline tours, and supports with the likes of Hell Is for Heroes, Oceansize, Reuben, The Living End, Nine Black Alps and Biffy Clyro. Festival appearances include T In The Park (UK), Hevy Fest (UK), 2000 Trees (UK), Electric Bay (UK) and On The Rocks (Austria).
- JP Reid also fronts the conceptual rock band Marmaduke Duke as The Dragon, alongside The Atmosphere (Simon Neil, Biffy Clyro). Drummer Fergus Munro also appears live as one of the band's two drummers.
- JP Reid (The Dragon) - vocals, guitar
- Fergus Munro (The Goose) - drums, vocals
- Stewart Chown (The Spider) - bass, vocals
- Michael Logg (The Big slice) - bass (2002–2008)
- David Aird (The Farmer) - guitar (2004–2007)
- Brendan Reilly (The Coyote/The Dynamo/Skindog!) - drums (2002–2004)
- Dave Martin (The Destroyer) - guitar (2002–2003)
Additional Live members
- Gordon Love (2011-)
- Hooligan Sadikson (2011-)
- Random Acts of Intimacy (10 June 2006, Captains of Industry)
- Pain Agency (4 May 2009, Maybe Records)
- The Heart String & How To Pull It (7 March 2011, Xtra Mile Recordings)
- Fused (8 August 2012)
- Why Bliss Destroy (August 2002, self released)
- The Hidden Perils Of Dancing (11 November 2004, Adorno Records)
- Tour EP #1 (April 2005, self released)
- Mums' Bad Punk Music (17 November 2008, Maybe Records)
- The Dissident Code (19 October 2009, Maybe Records)
- Chemicals EP (7 March 2011, self released, Pledgemusic download)
- "Wolf Carnival" (10 April 2006, Captains of Industry, download only)
- "Dialog On The 2" (15 May 2006, Captains of Industry)
- "The Drop" (10 October 2006, Captains of Industry)
- "Don't Change (What You Can't Understand)" (27 April 2009, Maybe Records, download only)
- "I'm Not In Charge" (14 December 2009, King Tuts Recordings)
- "Threads" (6 December 2010, self released, download only)
- "Reflexes of the Dead" (28 February 2011, Xtra Mile Recordings, download only)