Sucker punch (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sucker Punch (film))
|Look up sucker punch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sucker punch or suckerpunch is a blow made without warning. It may also refer to:
- Sucker Punch (album), a 2001 album by Haji's Kitchen
- Sucker Punch (soundtrack), soundtrack album for the 2011 film
- "Suckerpunch" (song), a 1994 song by The Wildhearts
- "Suckerpunch" (band), an important Canadian independent rock band (post-punk / psychobilly) based in Toronto, active from 1987 to 1996.
- "Sucker Punch", a song by OneRepublic from Waking Up
- "Suckerpunch", a song by Bowling for Soup from Let's Do It for Johnny!
- "Suckerpunch", a song by Five Iron Frenzy from Our Newest Album Ever!
- "Sucker Punch", a song by Savage Republic from Customs
- "Suckerpunch", a song by The Mayfield Four from Fallout
- Sucker Punch (2011 film), an American action–fantasy film
- Sucker Punch (2008 film), a film featuring Gordon Alexander and Antonio Fargas
- Sucker Punch (2003 film), a film featuring Jeff Mazzola
- Sucker Punch Productions, an American video game developer
- "Sucker Punch" (Castle), an episode of the TV series Castle
- Sucker Punch (play), a 2010 play by the British playwright Roy Williams
- "The Art of the Sucker Punch", the third episode of the first season of the American animated sitcom Home Movies
- The Sucker Punch Show, the third full length released by indie rockband Lovedrug
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sucker punch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.