From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sud is south in various languages. The term can refer to:
- Sud (development region), a region in Romania
- Sud Department, an administrative subdivision of Haiti
- South Province, New Caledonia (French: Province Sud), one of the three admiistrative subdivisions of New Caledonia
- Circonscription Sud, a constituency in Luxembourg
- The original name of the Sumerian goddess Ninlil
- Sood/Sud, a surname
- Sud-vad, a lunar phase in the gujarati language
- Sud Aviation, a defunct French state-owned aircraft manufacturer
- I the South (Italian: Io Sud), a centrist regionalist political party in Italy
The acronym SUD may refer to:
- Subjective units of distress, a 0 to 10 scale measuring the subjective distress or anxiety of an individual
- Solidaires Unitaires Démocratiques, a French trade union
- Sudd, a large wetland in southern Sudan
- South (disambiguation)
- Suds (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Sud"
- All pages with titles containing "Sud"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.