From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sud is south in various languages. Sud may refer to:
- Circonscription Sud (Luxembourg), a constituency in Luxembourg
- South Province, New Caledonia (French: Province Sud), one of the three administrative subdivisions of New Caledonia
- Sud (development region), a region in Romania
- Sud Department, an administrative subdivision of Haiti
- The original name of the Sumerian goddess Ninlil
- Sud Aviation, a defunct French state-owned aircraft manufacturer
- Solidaires Unitaires Démocratiques, a French trade union
- Subjective units of distress scale, a 0 to 10 scale measuring the subjective distress or anxiety of an individual
- All pages beginning with "Sud"
- All pages with titles containing "Sud"
- South (disambiguation)
- Sudd, a large wetland in southern Sudan
- Suds (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.