Sudan at the 2004 Summer Olympics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Sudan at the Olympic Games|
|At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens|
|Competitors||5 in 1 sport|
|Flag bearer||Todd Matthews Jouda|
|Olympic history (summary)|
Main article: Athletics at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Nagmeldin Ali Abubakr||400 m||46.32||6||N/A||Did not advance|
|Peter Roko Ashak||1500 m||DNS||N/A||Did not advance|
|Ismail Ahmed Ismail||800 m||1:45.17||2 Q||N/A||1:45.45||2 Q||1:52.49||8|
|Todd Matthews Jouda||110 m hurdles||13.47 NR||4 Q||13.77||8||Did not advance|
- Field events
|Yamile Aldama||Triple jump||14.80||3 Q||14.99||5|
- "2004 Athens: Flag Bearers for the Opening Ceremony". Olympics. 13 August 2004. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.