From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sudarshan can mean the name of the following persons:
- Hanumappa Sudarshan - Right Livelihood and Padma Shri award winner, known for his work with the Soliga tribes of Karnataka, India
- George Sudarshan - A prominent Indian American physicist, author, and professor at the University of Texas at Austin
- K. S. Sudarshan - A leader of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a Hindu nationalist organization of India.
- Sudarshan Agarwal - A governor of the state of Uttarkhand, India
- Sudarshan Devanesen - An Indo-Canadian family physician and educator, public health activist, and member of the Order of Canada.
- Sudarshan Mahasthavir - A Nepalese Buddhist monk and author.
It can also mean:
- Sudarshan laser-guided bomb - a laser-guided bomb built by DRDO, India.
- Sudarshan Kriya - A unique rhythmical breathing process related to the Art of Living
- Sudarshana Chakra - A legendary spinning disc like weapon used by the Hindu God Vishnu.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.