From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sudha is a common Hindu female first name. In Indian languages, it means "living water" (Amrit in Sanskrit).
List of notable people
- Sudha Kheterpal, British-Indian percussion musician
- Sudha Malhotra, Indian singer
- Sudha Murthy, Indian social worker and author
- Sudha Pennathur, Indian designer of textiles, jewelry, and handicrafts
- Sudha Ragunathan, Indian singer of the Carnatic music school
- Sudha Shenoy (1943–2008), Australia-based Indian economist and economic historian
- Sudha Shivpuri, Indian television actor
- Sudha Varghese, Indian social worker
- Sudha Yadav, Indian politician
- Jaya Sudha - Indian actress
- Iyer Sudha, Indian Writer
- Sudha, Indian Tamil actress
- Sudha (weekly magazine) - a Kannada weekly magazine
- Suda or Souda, a 10th-century Byzantine encyclopedia
- Bihar State Milk Co-operative Federation - a milk cooperative selling with the brand name 'Sudha Dairy'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sudha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.