From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sudovia (Lithuanian: Sūduva) can refer to:
- Sudovia/Yotvingia, ancient Baltic land inhabited by Sudovians/Yotvingians
- Suvalkija, one of the five cultural regions of Lithuania
- Suwałki Region, region in Poland near the border with Lithuania
- Sūduva stadium, multi-use stadium in Marijampolė, Lithuania
- FK Sūduva Marijampolė, a football club from the city of Marijampolė, Lithuania
- BC Arvi-Sūduva, a basketball club of Marijampolė, Lithuania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sudovia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.