From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sue or SUE may refer to:
- Door County Cherryland Airport (IATA code SUE) in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States
- The action of filing a lawsuit
- Subsurface Utility Engineering
- .sue, alternative name for ARC (file format)
- Sue, Fukuoka, a town in Japan
- Sue Station (Fukuoka), railway station
- Sue Islet (Queensland), one of the Torres Straits islands, Australia
- Sue Lake, lake in Glacier National Park, Montana, United States
As a personal name
- Jean-Joseph Sue (1710–1792), French physician and anatomist, father of:
- Jean-Joseph Sue (1760-1830), French physician and anatomist, father of:
- Eugène Sue (1804–1857), French novelist
- Sauaso Sue (born 1992), New Zealand-Samoan Rugby League player
- Selah Sue (born 1989), Belgian musician and songwriter
- Henry Sue, claimant in Sue v Hill, Australian law case
- Sue (name) is a female given name, a shortened form of Susan, Susanna, and similar names
- Sue K. Hicks (1895–1980), a male American jurist (rare use as a male name)
- Yoshiko Tanaka (1956–2011), Japanese actress known as "Sue" in her Candies period
- Sue Glover (born Yvonne Wheatmann), of Sue and Sunny, singing duo
- Sue Perkins of comedy duo Mel and Sue
- Sue Schell of Peter, Sue and Marc, Swiss musical group
- Sue Lor, character in Gran Torino
- Shizuka Minamoto, known as "Sue" in the English adaptations of Doraemon.
In music and film
- Peggy Sue Got Married, a 1986 film about a woman on the verge of a divorce, who finds herself transported back to the days of her senior year in high school.
- Sue (album), the debut album by English pop group Frazier Chorus
- Sue or Sue Lost in Manhattan, 1998 film
- Sue Records, American record label
- A Boy Named Sue, a song written by Shel Silverstein, performed by Johnny Cash
- Sue (dinosaur), the largest, most complete and best preserved Tyrannosaurus rex specimen ever found
- Mary Sue or Sue, a pejorative term for a cliché and usually idealized fictional character
- Sue ware, ancient Japanese pottery
- All pages beginning with "Sue", listing many people with forename "Sue"
- All pages with titles containing "Sue"
- Sioux, a Native American and First Nations people in North America
- Sault (disambiguation)
- Su (disambiguation)
- Soo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.