From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suez is a seaport town in north-eastern Egypt. Suez can also describe the following:
- Suez (company), a French-based multinational corporation
- Suez Environnement a former division of the Suez company, now owned at 35% by Suez Group;
- Suez (film), a 1938 epic film starring Tyrone Power and Loretta Young
- Suez Cement, an Egyptian football club based in Suez
- Suez Crisis, a war fought in Egypt in 1956
- Gulf of Suez, at the northern end of the Red Sea
- Suez Port, a port located at the southern boundary of Suez Canal
- Suez Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Suez
- Suez Steel, a steel company located in Ababia, Egypt
- Suez triangle, a concept favoured in the political literature of the early 1980s Soviet Bloc
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Suez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.