From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sufi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sufi refers to practitioners of Sufism or to topics related to Sufism.
Sufi may also refer to:
- "Sufi" (song), the Turkish entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 1988, performed by MFÖ
- Naren Ray, a Bengali cartoonist commonly known as "Sufi"
- The Sufis, one of the best known books on Sufism by the writer Idries Shah
- Sufi, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
People with Sufi honorific
- Sufi Abdul Hamid African-American religious and labor leader
- Sufi Abu Taleb Egyptian politician
- Sufi Amba Prasad Indian nationalist
- Sufi Iqbal Pakistani religious leader
- Sufia Kamal Bangladeshi writer and activist
- Sufi Muhammad founder of Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (TNSM), a Pakistani militant organisation
- Sufi Shah Inayat Shaheed 17th-century revolutionary from Sindh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.