From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sugar Rush)
Sugar rush may refer to:
- A sugar high, the popular and scientifically controversial belief that consumption of sugar-containing food or beverages can lead to temporary hyperactivity.
Literature and television
- Sugar Rush (novel), a novel by Julie Burchill
- Sugar Rush (TV series), a television series based on the novel
- Sugar Rush (Food Network), a TV series on the Food Network
- "Sugar Rush", an episode in season 2 of reality TV series Jon & Kate Plus 8
- "Sugar Rush" (AKB48 song), a 2012 song by Japanese girl group AKB48 from the Disney animated film Wreck-It Ralph
- "Sugar Rush" (A-Teens song), a 2001 single by Swedish pop group A*Teens
- Sugar Rush (album), an album by The Humans
- Sugar Rush, the first track on the 1997 album Robot Rock by electronic pop group Joy Electric
- Sugar Rush, the second song released by PIXL on the Monstercat network, Track 19 on Monstercat 014 - Discovery.
- Sugar Rush (video game), a cancelled fighting game by Klei Entertainment
- Sugar Rush, a kart-racing game in the 2012 film, Wreck-It Ralph
- Sugar Rush, a browser game based on the game in the film, made by Disney
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.