From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sugar daddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sugar daddy is a slang term for a man who offers to support a typically younger woman or man after establishing a relationship that is usually sexual.
Sugar daddy may also refer to:
- Sugar Daddy (candy), a caramel lollipop
Theater, film and books
- Sugar Daddies, a 1927 film starring Laurel and Hardy
- Sugar Daddies (play), a 2004 play by Alan Ayckbourn
- Sugar Daddy, a 2007 novel by Lisa Kleypas
- Sugar Daddy Live, a live album by the Melvins
- "Sugar Daddy" (The Bellamy Brothers song), a 1980 single by Bellamy Brothers
- "Sugar Daddy" (The Jackson 5 song), a single by the Jackson 5 in 1971
- "Sugar Daddy" (Thompson Twins song), a single by Thompson Twins in 1989
- "Sugar Daddy" (1999 song), a song from the off-Broadway show and film Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- "Sugar Daddy", a Christine McVie-penned Fleetwood Mac song from their 1975 album Fleetwood Mac
- "Sugar Daddy", a single by Nina Sky
- "Sugar Daddy", a song by alternative band Laika from Silver Apples of the Moon
- "Sugar Daddy", a song by The Badloves
- "Sugar Daddy", a song by AC/DC come to Daddy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.