The name Sugarloaf applies to numerous raised topographic landforms worldwide: mountains, hills, peaks, summits, buttes, ridges, rock formations, bornhardt, inselberg, etc. Landforms resembling the characteristic conical shape of a sugarloaf were often so named. According to the United States Board on Geographic Names, there are over 200 such designations in the United States alone.
There are over 450 hills, mountains or peaks named with a variant of "sugarloaf" or "sugar loaf". That includes 49 "the Sugarloaf" and 19 "Mount Sugarloaf".
- Mount Sugarloaf (New South Wales), Australia
- Sugarloaf Peak and Sugarloaf Saddle in Cathedral Range, Victoria
- Mt Sugarloaf, a peak on Mount Leura, Victoria
- Mt Sugarloaf, in Kinglake National Park
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Brazil) (Pão de Açúcar), in Rio de Janeiro
- Cerro Pan de Azúcar ("Sugarloaf Mountain"), in Medellin, Antioquia
- Great Sugar Loaf, in east County Wicklow
- Little Sugar Loaf, in east County Wicklow
- Sugarloaf (Cork), in southwest County Cork
- Sugarloaf (West Wicklow), in west County Wicklow
- Sugarloaf Hill (Knockmealdowns), in County Waterford
- For the battle of Sugar Loaf Hill where the United States 6th Marine Division fought, see Battle of Okinawa#Southern Okinawa
- Sugar Loaf Islands, near New Plymouth
- Sugarloaf (Christchurch), a peak in the Port Hills with a prominent transmission tower
- Pan de Azucar Island in Iloilo province
- Pan de Azucar Island, a black, rocky, sugarloaf islet just south of Babuyan Island in northern Philippines. 
- Sugar Loaf, Carmarthenshire, Wales
- Sugar Loaf, Monmouthshire, Wales
- Sugarloaf Hill, Folkestone Downs, England
United States of America
- Sugar Loaf (Mackinac Island), a rock formation in on Mackinac Island in Michigan
- Sugar Loaf (Winona, Minnesota)
- Sugarloaf Hills, two prominent peaks on Totoket Mountain in Connecticut
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Cleburne County, Arkansas)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Arizona)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Butte County, California)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Riverside County, California)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (San Bernardino County, California)
- Sugarloaf Ridge, situated in Sugarloaf Ridge State Park in northern California
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Florida), the highest point of peninsular Florida
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Rowan County, Kentucky)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Franklin County, Maine)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Maryland)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Franklin County, Massachusetts)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Marquette, Michigan)
- Sugarloaf Mountain, a mountain near the Alta Ski Area outside of Salt Lake City, Utah
- Sugarloaf Hill (Putnam County, New York) and Sugarloaf Mountain (Dutchess County, New York) two nearby peaks in the Hudson Highlands of New York
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Greene County, New York), one of the Catskill High Peaks
- Sugar Loaf Mountain (Orange County, New York)
- Cerro Pan de Azúcar (Sugarloaf Hill), Maldonado
- New Webster's Dictionary and Thesaurus. "sugarloaf." Lexicon Publications, Danbury, Connecticut, 1993.
- U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
- U.S. Army corps of Engineers. (1952). "Calayan Island (topography map) - near 19° 30' N, 122° 00' E ". University of Texas in Austin Library. Retrieved on 2014-09-01.
- U.S. Coast & Geodetic Survey (1919). "United States Coast Pilot, Part 1", pg. 19. Government Printing Office, Washington.
|This set index article includes a list of mountains that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.