The name Sugarloaf applies to numerous raised topographic landforms worldwide: mountains, hills, peaks, summits, buttes, ridges, rock formations, bornhardt, inselberg, etc. Landforms resembling the characteristic conical shape of a sugarloaf were often so named. According to the United States Board on Geographic Names, there are over 200 such designations in the United States alone.
There are over 450 hills, mountains or peaks named with a variant of "sugarloaf" or "sugar loaf". That includes 49 "the Sugarloaf" and 19 "Mount Sugarloaf".
- Mount Sugarloaf (New South Wales), Australia
- Sugarloaf Peak and Sugarloaf Saddle in Cathedral Range, Victoria
- Mt Sugarloaf, a peak on Mount Leura, Victoria.
- Mt Sugarloaf, in Kinglake National Park.
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Brazil) (Pão de Açúcar), in Rio de Janeiro
- Sugarloaf Mountain (New Brunswick)
- Sugarloaf Hill (Toronto) a small hill in the Don Valley that was removed/flatten during the construction of the Don Valley Parkway
- Great Sugar Loaf, in east County Wicklow
- Little Sugar Loaf, in east County Wicklow
- Sugarloaf (West Wicklow), in west County Wicklow
- Sugarloaf Hill (Knockmealdowns), in County Waterford
- Sugarloaf (Cork), in southwest County Cork
- For the battle of Sugar Loaf Hill where the 6th Marine Division (United States) fought for, see Battle of Okinawa#Southern Okinawa
- Sugar Loaf Islands, near New Plymouth
- Sugarloaf (Christchurch), a peak in the Port Hills with a prominent transmission tower
- Sugar Loaf, Carmarthenshire, Wales
- Sugar Loaf, Monmouthshire, Wales
- Sugarloaf Hill, Folkestone Downs, England
United States of America
- Sugar Loaf (Mackinac Island), a rock formation in on Mackinac Island in Michigan
- Sugar Loaf (Winona, Minnesota)
- Sugarloaf Hill (Hudson Highlands), a prominent hill in the Hudson Valley, New York
- Sugarloaf Hills, two prominent peaks on Totoket Mountain in Connecticut
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Cleburne County, Arkansas), rising 690 feet above the fertile valley formed by Little Red River in the center of Cleburne County
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Arizona)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Butte County, California)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Riverside County, California)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (San Bernardino County, California)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (near Manitou Springs, Colorado)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Florida), the highest point of peninsular Florida, located in the city of Clermont
- Sugar Loaf Mountain, a firing range on Fort Hood, Texas
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Franklin County, Maine)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Franklin County, Massachusetts)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Greene County, New York)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Little Cottonwood Canyon, Utah), a mountain featuring intermediate- to expert-level ski terrain
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Marquette County, Michigan)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Maryland)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Pennsylvania)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Rowan County, Kentucky)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Virginia)
- Sugarloaf Mountain (Medicine Bow Mountains, Wyoming)
- Sugarloaf Ridge, situated in Sugarloaf Ridge State Park in northern California
- New Webster's Dictionary and Thesaurus. "sugarloaf." Lexicon Publications, Danbury, Connecticut, 1993.
- U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
|This set index article includes a list of mountains that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.