From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suicidal tendencies is the propensity for a person to have suicidal ideation or to make suicide attempts. It may also refer to:
- Suicidal Tendencies, a band that was founded in Venice, Los Angeles, California, in 1981 by the leader and only permanent member, singer Mike Muir
- Suicide, the act of a human being intentionally causing his or her own death
- Suicidal person, a person who is experiencing a suicide crisis, and is contemplating, attempting or seeking a means to commit suicide
- Suicide crisis, a situation in which a person is attempting to kill him or herself or is seriously contemplating or planning to do so
- Suicidal ideation, a common medical term for thoughts about suicide, which may be as detailed as a formulated plan, without the suicidal act itself
- Parasuicide, refers to suicide attempts or gestures and self-harm where there is no actual intention to die, indicator for a successful future suicide
- Failed suicide attempt, an attempt at suicide that failed either by chance, ineffective means or by design, indicator for a successful future suicide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.