From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Suicide Club commonly refers to:
- The Suicide Club (Stevenson), an 1878 short story cycle written by Robert Louis Stevenson
- one of a number of stage, film and television adaptations of the Stevenson stories
- Suicide Club (secret society), a San Francisco based secret society named after the Stevenson stories
- The Suicide Club (1909 film), American silent short film, directed by D. W. Griffith
- The Suicide Club (1914 film), British silent drama film released in 1914
- Suicide Club (film), a Japanese film released in 2002
- The Suicide Club (novel), a 2009 novel written by Rhys Thomas
- The Suicide Club (1988 film), a 1988 starring Lenny Henry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.