|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||782 km2 (302 sq mi)|
|• Density||610/km2 (1,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Shenyang district map|
Sujiatun District (simplified Chinese: 苏家屯区; traditional Chinese: 蘇家屯區; pinyin: Sūjiātún qū) is one of nine districts of Shenyang, the capital of Liaoning province, People's Republic of China, and forms part of the southern suburbs. The current population of Sujiatun is 430,000 and is located 15 km away from central Shenyang. Sujiatun is known mostly for its agricultural and industrial activity. It borders the districts of Yuhong and Heping to the north, Dongling to the northeast, Tiexi to the northwest; it also borders the prefecture-level cities of Fushun to the east, Benxi to the southeast, and Liaoyang to the southwest.
- Jiefang Subdistrict (解放街道), Tieyou Subdistrict (铁友街道), Minzhu Subdistrict (民主街道), Linhu Subdistrict (临湖街道), Zhongxing Subdistrict (中兴街道), Huxi Subdistrict (湖西街道), Chengjiao Subdistrict (城郊街道)
- Chenxiangtun (陈相屯镇), Shilihe (十里河镇), Honglingbao (红菱堡镇), Linshengbao (林盛堡镇), Bayi (八一镇), Yaoqianhutun (姚千户屯镇), Shahebao (沙河堡镇)
- Wanggangbao Township (王纲堡乡), Yongle Township (永乐乡), Baiqingzhai Township (白清寨乡), Tonggou Township (佟沟乡), Dagou Township (大沟乡)
- Google Inc. "Jiefang Sub-district Office". Google Maps (Map). Cartography by Google, Inc. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jiefang+Sub-district+Officefirstname.lastname@example.org,123.346305,15z/data=!4m5!1m2!2m1!1z5rKI6Ziz5biC6IuP5a625bGv5Yy66Kej5pS-6KGX6YGT!3m1!1s0x0:0x5e14a0718bcfeafa. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- "分地区土地面积和人口密度 (2012年末)" (in Chinese). Shenyang Statistics Bureau. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
|This Liaoning location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|