5 January 1992 |
|Other names||Suki Alice|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Dress size||4 (US)
|Manager||Next Model Management|
Waterhouse is the daughter of London plastic surgeon Norman Waterhouse. She quit her education at 16 years old to pursue a modeling career. But at that age, she was a self-confessed tomboy that competed in karate tournaments and loved to rock climb. She currently lives in Chiswick, West London with her parents and three younger siblings. Her younger sister Imogen Waterhouse is also a model, and has modelled for companies such as Urban Outfitters (similarly to her sister). Imogen now studies Drama at Oxford University.
Waterhouse began her modelling career after being discovered in a pub in London when she was 16. When she was 19, her first noted campaign was as a lingerie model for Marks and Spencer. She has since modelled for Alice + Olivia and Coast. In February 2013, she featured in Vogue Magazine's Today I'm Wearing feature.
She is a face of Burberry, helping launch the brand's new male fragrance in October 2013. Waterhouse has also modelled for brands like Swatch, Lucy in Disguise, H&M, Max Studio, Caterina Gatta and Pepe Jeans.
Waterhouse is represented by Next Model Management.
Waterhouse has also expressed a love for photography. She showcased her work at the Eb and Flow gallery in London along with Reggie Yates and Imogen Morris Clarke in an exhibition presented by Next Model Management called 'I'll Be Your Mirror'.
Waterhouse dated Kook's front man Luke Pritchard in 2011. She also dated Last Shadow Puppets singer Miles Kane from February 2012 to February 2013. Kane referred to Waterhouse in an interview as "the love of his life". Waterhouse has been dating actor Bradley Cooper since March 2013. Waterhouse stated in an Elle UK interview that "I don't talk about my boyfriend because it's boring. At least, that's what I decided to tell you when you asked."
|2010||Material Girl||Lourdes||TV series (Episode 4)|
- "Suki Alice Waterhouse - Fashion Model - Profile on FMD". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "Suki Waterhouse". Listal.com. 1992-01-05. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "The Tatler List". Tatler.
- "Seven Things You Didn’t Know About Bradley Cooper’s Latest Squeeze, Model Suki Waterhouse". Radar Online. 2013-03-19. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- Bayley, Leanne. "Watch this face: Suki Waterhouse :: Cosmopolitan UK". Cosmopolitan.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "A Primer on Suki Waterhouse, Model and ‘It Girl’ - The Cut". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- Barbuti, Angela. "Suki Waterhouse, Bradley Cooper’s Girlfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- "All You Need To Know About Suki Waterhouse - The Girl Who's Bagged Bradley Cooper". Grazia Daily.
- "Suki Waterhouse". Vogue Magazine.
- Crawley, Joanna (17 October 2013). "Suki Waterhouse shows some leg in sheer lace dress as she cosies up to Burberry hunk George Barnett at fashion bash". Daily Mail (London).
- "Suki Waterhouse - Model Profile - Photos & latest news". Models.com. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "Leon Max Archives | Design Scene - Fashion, Photography, Style & Design". Design Scene. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "Suki Waterhouse". Lazygirls.info. 1992-01-05. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- Brog, Annabel. "Suki Waterhouse is ELLE's January 2014 cover star". Elle Uk. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "Suki Waterhouse". Next Management.
- "Suki Waterhouse filmography". IMDB.
- "Suki Waterhouse – Next Models Photography Exhibition (Vogue.com UK)". Vogue.co.uk. 2013-03-14. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- Cooper, Charlie (19 January 2013). "My Secret Life: Miles Kane, 26, musician". The Independent (London).
- spy.com/article/tag/bradley-cooper "Bradley dumps Suki Waterhouse". Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- Monde, Chiderah. "SAG Awards 2014: Bradley Cooper brings girlfriend Suki Waterhouse as date". New York: NY Daily News. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- Leon, Anya. "PHOTO: Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse Get Cozy at Sundance". People. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- Saad, Nardine (11 December 2013). "Bradley Cooper, Suki Waterhouse step out for 'American Hustle'". LA Times. Retrieved 21 January 2014.