|Current owner(s)||Jiro Ono|
|Head chef||Jiro Ono|
|Food type||Sushi, sashimi|
|Rating||3 stars (Michelin Guide)|
|Street address||Tsukamoto Sogyo Building
Basement Floor 1
2-15, Ginza 4-chome
|Other locations||Roppongi Hills|
Sukiyabashi Jiro (すきやばし次郎 Sukiyabashi Jirō ) is a Michelin Guide 3-star sushi restaurant in Ginza, Chūō, Tokyo, Japan. It is owned and operated by sushi master Jiro Ono. A two-star restaurant is located at Roppongi Hills in Minato, Tokyo.
Sukiyabashi Jiro was the subject of David Gelb's documentary film Jiro Dreams of Sushi (2011). French chef Joël Robuchon says that the restaurant is one of his favorites in the world, and that it taught him that sushi is an art.
See also 
- Kitamura, Makiko (November 17, 2009). "Michelin Guide Gives 3 Stars to 11 Tokyo Restaurants". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 16 August 2011.
- Sukiyabashi Jiro website
- "sushi sukiyabashi Jiro". Roppongi Hills. Retrieved 1 April 2012.
- Richard Vines and Makiko Kitamura (24 Nov 2010). "Japan Matches France in Michelin Three-Star Eateries". Bloomberg. Retrieved 1 April 2012. "The new two-star restaurants in Tokyo: ... Sukiyabashi Jiro Roppongi (Japanese Sushi) ..."
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi official site
- S. Karene Witcher (March 27, 2009). "Hit List: Joël Robuchon's favorite restaurants". Wall Street Journal.