From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Location of Sulakyurt within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Ali Şahin (AKP)|
|• District||753.90 km2 (291.08 sq mi)|
|Elevation||834 m (2,736 ft)|
|• District density||13/km2 (34/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Sulakyurt is a town and district of Kırıkkale Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 16,480 of which 6,344 live in the town of Sulakyurt.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units" (in English). Retrieved 2008-03-20.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Sulakyurt, Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2008-03-16.
|This geographical article about a location in Kırıkkale Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|