Suleman was the scriptural figure identified as either king of Israel or a Muslim prophet.
Suleman is an English transliteration of the Arabic name سليمان that means "man of peace" and corresponds to the English name Solomon.
The word may also be transliterated Solomon (disambiguation)
Suleman may refer to:
- Farid Suleman, CEO of Citadel Broadcasting
- Nadya Suleman, mother of octuplets
- Suleman octuplets, octuplets born January 26, 2009
- Angela Suleman, mother of Nadya Suleman and grandmother of Suleman octuplets
- Edward Doud Suleman, father of Nadya Suleman and grandfather of Suleman octuplets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.