Sullivan Street (Manhattan)
Row Houses on Sullivan Street are part of the MacDougal-Sullivan Gardens Historic District
|Former name(s)||Varick Place|
|Postal code||10012, 10013|
|Location||Greenwich Village South Village and SoHo, Manhattan, New York City|
|North end||Washington Square South|
|South end||Canal Street/Duarte Square|
Sullivan Street is a street in Lower Manhattan, which runs north from Duarte Square at Canal Street to Washington Square South, through the neighborhoods of SoHo, the South Village and Greenwich Village. It runs parallel to and between MacDougal Street (to the west) and Thompson Street (to the east).
- 83 and 85 Sullivan Street
- 116 Sullivan Street
- Vesuvio Playground, on the corner of Sullivan Street and Spring Street; a neighborhood park, formerly named Thompson Street Playground.
- St. Anthony of Padua Church (Manhattan) 155 Sullivan Street, near the corner of Houston Street
- MacDougal-Sullivan Gardens Historic District
- Vincent Gigante
- Fiorello LaGuardia, three-term Mayor of New York City, was born at 177 Sullivan Street.
- Anna Wintour
- "Zip Code Finder and Boundary Map". Maps.huge.info. Retrieved April 11, 2013.
- Media related to Sullivan Street (Manhattan) at Wikimedia Commons
- REPORT: GREENWICH VILLAGE -- NEIGHBORHOOD MYSTERY; La Guardia Was Born Somewhere, But Where?