Sulphur High School (Louisiana)
|Sulphur High School|
|Grades||9 - 12|
|Location||100 Sycamore Street,
Sulphur, Louisiana, U.S.A.
|Colors||Blue and Gold|
|Rival||Barbe High School|
Sulphur High School is a 5A public high school located in Sulphur, Louisiana. It has a Ninth Grade Campus which opened its doors in the 2004-2005 school year, and its principal is Chuck Hansen. The students are offered a variety of Advanced Placement courses as well as opportunities for dual enrollment in classes at McNeese State University in Lake Charles, Louisiana. The Principal is Robert Barrentine.
- Marcus R. Clark (Class of 1974), justice of the Louisiana Supreme Court
- Casey Daigle, Former MLB player (Arizona Diamondbacks, Houston Astros) 
- Mike Danahay (Class of 1975), Louisiana state representative for Calcasieu Parish since 2008; sales representative in Lake Charles
- Grady A. Dugas (1923-2007), physician and inventor of wheelchair locking system
- Pat Rapp, Former MLB player (San Francisco Giants, Florida Marlins, Kansas City Royals, Boston Red Sox, Baltimore Orioles, Anaheim Angels) 
- John Thomas, Former MLB player (Colorado Rockies, New York Mets, Texas Rangers, Atlanta Braves, Kansas City Royals)
- "Justice Marcus R. Clark". Louisiana Supreme Court. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- "Casey Daigle Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- "Mike Danahay". house.louisiana.gov. Retrieved April 20, 2015.
- "Dr. Grady A. Dugas". The Monroe News-Star. March 26, 2007. Retrieved February 18, 2015.
- "Pat Rapp Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- "John Thomson Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sulphur High School (Louisiana).|