Sultan Dumalondong, Lanao del Sur
Map of Lanao del Sur with Sultan Dumalondong highlighted
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|Founded||June 19, 1995|
|• Mayor||Lumna A. Kurangking|
|• Total||275.80 km2 (106.49 sq mi)|
|• Density||38/km2 (99/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
Sultan Dumalondong is a sixth class municipality in the province of Lanao del Sur, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 10,522 people. It was created under Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 36. It took 3 barangays and 6 sitios from Butig, 1 barangay and 9 sitios in Lumbatan, 9 barangays and 8 sitios in Lumbayanague.
Sultan Dumalondong is politically subdivided into 7 barangays.
- Buta (Sumalindao)
- Malalis (Zimbowar, birth place of General Mamarinta Bangkurong Lao)
- Tagoranao (Manidau)
- Abaga (not included)
- Asinda (not included)
- Linkoan (not included)
- Pindulonan (not included)
|Population census of Sultan Dumalondong|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 20 June 2014.
- MMA Act No. 36: An Act Creating the Municipality of Sultan Dumalondong in the Province of Lanao Del Sur
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Matanog, Maguindanao||Barira, Maguindanao||Buldon, Maguindanao|
|This article about a Philippine location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|