Sumazi is a social media and social intelligence platform for enterprises, brands and celebrities. Its technology performs social data analysis across social networking services including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, to identify key people in his/her network who are experts, influencers or are located in a specific area for marketing, advertising or sales campaigns.
Sumazi was one of 25 startups selected out of more than 1,200 to compete at TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield, where it won the Omidyar Network award for the startup "Most Likely to Change the World."
Sumazi, which is based out of San Francisco, California, has been profiled in The New York Times as well as USA Today, which commented the advantages of the startup’s location in the Silicon Valley. American Express OPEN Forum also featured Sumazi as a “Startup of the Week.” Sumazi has additionally been mentioned in articles by Mashable, The Wall Street Journal, Current Editorials, Harvard Business Review, Smashing Magazine, and TechCrunch.
- "Sumazi Website". Sumazi.com. 2014-03-11. Retrieved 2014-03-11.
- "Qwiki Wins TechCrunch Disrupt: Information Consumption To Be Disrupted". TechCrunch.com. 2010-09-29. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "Sumazi’s iPhone App Connects Two People With a Single Touch". NYTimes.com. 2010-09-28. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "Social, mobile start-ups lure Silicon Valley capital". USAToday.com. 2011-10-07. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "Connecting You to the People You Should Know". OpenForum.com. 2012-03-05. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "10 Tips for Building a Strong Online Community Around Your Startup". Mashable.com. 2012-01-25. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "Holy Start-Up Pileup! Social Networking Gets Professional". Allthingsd.com/. 2011-01-04. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "Sumazi: Why Learning How To Do One Thing Teaches You How To Do Another Thing Better". CurrentEditorials.com/. 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "How to Scale Without Losing Savvy Customer Service". blogs.hbr.org. 2011-01-04. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "Elements Of A Viral Launch Page". smashingmagazine.com. 2011-09-01. Retrieved 2012-10-30.
- "The List Of Startups Launching At TechCrunch Disrupt". TechCrunch.com. 2010-09-27. Retrieved 2012-10-30.