From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sumeria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sumeria may refer to:
- A less common name for Sumer, the region of city-states in ancient Mesopotamia (Iraq). (Sumeria is the normal term for Sumer in Spanish, Portuguese, and other languages of the Iberian peninsula, also in Greek.)
- 1970 Sumeria, an asteroid discovered in 1954 by Miguel Itzigsohn.
in popular culture:
- Sumeria, a disco artist best known for the 1978 hit Golden Tears
- "Donna Sumeria", a song on the 2006 Mission of Burma album The Obliterati
- "Horoscope Phenomenon or Witch Queen of Ancient Sumeria?", an episode in a 1972 comic book from Weird Mystery Tales
- "Sumeria", a song on Canadian musician Devin Townsend's 2011 album Deconstruction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.