From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sumi may refer to:
- Sumi Jo, a South Korean lyric coloratura soprano
- Sumi, of Miga, Quatchi, Sumi and Mukmuk, the mascots of the 2010 Winter Olympics and Paralympics
- The Sumi Naga, one of the major Naga tribes in Nagaland, India
- Sumi gaeshi, one of the 40 original throws in Judo
- Sumi Ink, Japanese high quality artist ink.
- SUMI (Software Usability Measurement Inventory), a standardized and validated questionnaire for assessing quality of use of software by end users.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.