Sun Air of Scandinavia
|Key people||Niels Sundberg (Owner, CEO and Pilot)|
Sun Air of Scandinavia (trading as SUN-AIR) is an airline based in Billund, Billund Municipality, Denmark. It is a regional scheduled airline operating a franchise service in British Airways colours. It also offers charter flights, air taxi services, specialist aerial work and aircraft brokerage. Its main base is Billund Airport.
The airline was established and started operations in 1978. It initially operated solely as an air taxi and charter service, but developed into a regional airline in 1987. It became a British Airways franchisee on 1 August 1996, operating as British Airways. Sun Air is an affiliate member of the Oneworld alliance. The airline is wholly owned by Niels Sundberg and has 175 employees.
Sun Air of Scandinavia serves the following cities (as of December 2014):
- Cambridge - Cambridge Airport 
- Birmingham - Birmingham Airport 
- London - London City Airport
- Manchester - Manchester Airport
|Dornier 328-110||4||32||leased from MHS Aviation|
|Fairchild Dornier 328JET||10||32||1 operated for JoinJet|
|BAe Jetstream 31||2||19|
- "Contact." Sun Air of Scandinavia. Retrieved on 16 March 2010. "SUN-AIR of Scandinavia A/S Cumulusvej 10 DK-7190 Billund Denmark"
- "Biz jet", Airliner World, February 2013: 7
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sun Air of Scandinavia.|