Sun Come Up (film)
|Sun Come Up|
|Running time||38 minutes|
Sun Come Up is a 2010 documentary film on the effect of global warming on the Carteret Islands. The film showed at the 2010 Full Frame Documentary Film Festival on April 8. It was named as a nominee for the Academy Award for Best Documentary (Short Subject) at the 83rd Academy Awards on January 25, 2011 but lost to Strangers No More.
- Emami, Gazelle (March 29, 2010). "'Sun Come Up' Shows Sad Fate Of Climate Refugees In Carteret Islands (VIDEO)". HuffingtonPost.com. Retrieved 2011-10-20.
- "Sun Come Up". fullframefest.org. Retrieved January 29, 2011.
- "Nominees for the 83rd Academy Awards". Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences. Retrieved 2011-01-25.
- Rojas, Rick (Oscars: 'Strangers No More' wins for documentary short). "Oscars: 'Strangers No More' wins for documentary short". Los Angeles Times Awards Tracker. Retrieved February 28, 2011.
- Official website
- Sun Come Up at the Internet Movie Database
- The Love Story Behind Oscar Nominee 'Sun Come Up' NPR, February 26, 2011
|This article about a nature documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|