|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2012)|
|Headquarters||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Kalanidhi Maran, (Chairman)|
|Products||Books, cable programming, films, magazines, newspapers, satellite television, sporting events, television, websites|
Red FM 93.5
Suryan FM 93.5
Sun Direct DTH
Sun Group is an Indian conglomerate group, based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The group was founded by Indian billionaire Kalanithi Maran and his family members including his wife Kaveri Maran. In a short span, Sun Group's Sun TV Network became one of the largest media networks of India. It also entered the aviation business with Spicejet also owns Indian IPL cricket team Sunrisers Hyderabad. Later on 15th January 2015, the group exited from Spicejet and transferred his ownership to Ajay Singh.
Kal Media Services Pvt. Ltd.
- 33 TV Channels across Indian languages
- 45 Radio stations across all India
- 2 Daily newspapers in Tamil
- 5 Magazines in Tamil
- Sun Pictures, one of the leading film production and distribution company
- Sun Direct, one of India's leading DTH companies, also first to carry HD channels in India.
- Sumangali Cable Vision (SCV) - Multi System Operators (MSO).
- Sun Distribution Services Private Limited - to distribute its channels.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad, Hyderabad IPL (Cricket) Franchise
Kal Airways Pvt. Ltd.
- Kalanithi Maran (Chairman and Managing director)
- Kaveri Kalanithi Maran (Executive director)
- K. Vijayakumar (CEO - Sun Group)
- SL Narayanan (CFO - Sun Group)
- Unnikrishnan V (CFO - Sun TV Network)
- Navaneeth L V (VP - Content and Revenue)
- Padmanabhan Kannan (VP - HR & Admin)
- Sanjay Reddy (Head - Gemini Channels)
- R. Mahesh kumar (CEO - Sun Direct DTH)
- Sembian Sivakumar (COO - Sun Pictures)
- Nisha Narayanan (COO - Red FM 93.5)
- B. Surendar (COO - Suryan FM)
- RMR Ramesh (COO - Dinakaran Publications)
- Kavitha Jaubin (Head - Chutti TV kids)
- Ananth Nagarjuna (Head of Sports - Sun Group)
- Sankapani (Manager - Sunrisers Hyderabad)