Sun Plaza is a shopping mall in Bucharest, Romania, managed by CBRE Romania and owned by Sparkassen Immobilien AG, under the design of the international firm of architects Chapman Taylor.
The mall has:
- 1 hypermarket Cora (11,300 m²)
- 1 DIY Baumax (12,300 m²)
- 130 stores - including anchors: Zara, C&A, H&M, Marks and Spencer, Hervis, Humanic, Deichmann, Koton, Flanco.
- 15 screen cinema complex Cinema City
- fast-foods and restaurants
- kids playground
- games & entertainment
- 2,000 underground & deck parking spaces
- more than 3,500 sqm of outdoor terrace (1st floor)
- direct connection from Piata Sudului metro station by underground passage (June 2010)
Coordinates: 44°23′46″N 26°07′23″E / 44.39621°N 26.12314°E