|Vice President of Control Yuan|
1 August 2014
|Preceded by||Chen Jinn-lih|
|Minister of the Council of Indigenous Peoples of the Executive Yuan|
10 September 2009 – 1 August 2013
|Preceded by||Chang Jen-hsiang|
|Succeeded by||Lin Chiang-yi|
|Born||18 December 1953 (age 60)|
|Nationality||Republic of China|
|Alma mater||National Taiwan University
Fu Jen Catholic University
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Sun Ta-chuan (Chinese: 孫大川; pinyin: Sūn Dàchuān), also known as Paelabang danapan in his native name, is an educator in the Republic of China. He served as the Minister of the Council of Indigenous Peoples of the Executive Yuan in 2009–2013. He is of Puyuma tribe in Taiwan.
- "Chang, Sun ascend to Control Yuan posts - The China Post". chinapost.com.tw. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Presidential Office Gazette". 10 February 2012. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "原住民族委員會全球資訊網 Minister". apc.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Executive Yuan, R.O.C. (Taiwan)-Executive Yuan Officials". ey.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
- "Taiwan Review - Premier Wu Den-yih Takes Charge of Revamped Cabinet". taiwanreview.nat.gov.tw. Retrieved 2014-08-22.
|This article about a politician from Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|