From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sun Valley is the name of several places in the United States of America:
- Sun Valley, Idaho, a ski area and resort community in central Idaho
- Sun Valley, Los Angeles, in the San Fernando Valley
- Sun Valley, Nevada, a suburb north of Reno, Nevada
- Sun Valley, a neighborhood in northeast El Paso, Texas
- Sunvalley Mall, a shopping center in Concord, California, a suburb northeast of San Francisco
- Maricopa County, Arizona (home of Phoenix), occasionally nicknamed "Sun Valley"
- Sun Valley High School in Aston Township, Pennsylvania
- Sun Valley, Denver, a neighborhood of Denver, Colorado
Other uses 
- The Sun Valley, a version of the Mercury Montclair line of automobiles in 1954 and 1955
- Sun Valley Foods, a company in Europe owned by Cargill, distributing products to mainly Supermarkets such as Morrisons and Iceland
- "Sun Valley", a United States Air Force codename for C-130A-II Sigint missions to monitor Soviet transmissions in the late 1950s
- Sun Valley (film), a Chinese film
- Sun Valley Serenade,1941 musical film
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.