From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sunbury may refer to:
- Sunbury County, New Brunswick
- Sunbury County, Nova Scotia (1765-1784), ceased to exist when the province of New Brunswick was created in 1784
- Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, England
- Sunbury, Georgia, Liberty County
- Sunbury Township, Livingston County, Illinois
- Sunbury, Iowa
- Sunbury, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Gates County
- Sunbury, Ohio, a village in Delaware County
- Sunbury, Pennsylvania, a city in Northumberland County
- Bangor, Maine, a city in Penobscot County; its proposed name was Sunbury at the time of its incorporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.