Sunbury Bus Service
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Service area||Western Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Fleet||51 (May 2014)|
- 481 Sunbury station – Mount Lion (Daily)
- 483 Sunbury station – Moonee Ponds via Diggers Rest station, Niddrie & Essendon station (Monday to Saturday)
- 485 Sunbury station – Wilsons Lane via Gap Road & Batman Avenue (Daily)
- 486 Sunbury station – Rolling Meadows via Goonawarra Golf Course & Goonawarra Primary School (Daily)
- 487 Sunbury station – Killara Heights via Sunbury Bowling Club & Killara Primary School (Daily)
- 488 Sunbury station – Jacksons Hill via Belleview Drive (Daily)
- 489 Sunbury station – Canterbury Hills via Sunbury Private Hospital (Daily)
As at May 2014 the fleet consisted of 51 buses and coaches. Fleet livery is white with black stripes.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 63.
- Donric Group Sunbury Bus Service Australian Bus Fleet Lists