From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sund may refer to:
In northern Europe, there are more than a hundred straits named Sund, see: Sound (geography).
- Sund, Åland, a municipality in Finland
- Sund, Norway, a municipality in Hordaland county, Norway
- Sund, Hemnes, a village in Hemnes municipality, Nordland county, Norway
- Sund, Faroe Islands, a town in the Faroe Islands
- Sund, Sweden, a village in Trosa Municipality, Sweden
- Oresund, a strait between the Baltic Sea and the North Sea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.