From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sunda may refer to:
- Sundaland, a biogeographical region of Southeast Asia that comprises the Malay Peninsula and the Malay Archipelago islands west of the Wallace Line
- Sunda (clan), a clan (gotra) of Jats in India
- Sunda (Nath), a clan (gotra) of Nath in India
- Sunda (asura), an asura brother of Upasunda
- Sunda Islands, a group of islands located in Indonesia and Malaysia
- Sunda Strait, the strait between Java and Sumatra
- Sunda Shelf, part of the continental shelf of Southeast Asia, covered by the South China Sea which isolates islands such as Borneo, Sumatra and Java
- Sunda (kingdom), a kingdom that existed in west part of Java island from the 7th century to the 16th century
- Sundanese people, an ethnic group in the western part of Java, and a second biggest ethnic group in Indonesia after the Javanese
- Sunda (language), the language of the Sundanese
- Sunda (script)
- Kidung Sunda, a literary work that recounts the story of the "Battle of Bubat" between Sundanese and Javanese
- "Sunda", a fictional country in Eric Ambler's thriller "State of Siege"
- Sunda Kommuna, a municipality in the Faroe Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.