From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sunder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sunder may refer to:
- Sunder (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Universe
People with the given name Sunder:
- Sunder Singh Lyallpuri (1878–1969), a Sikh warrior
- Delhi P. Sunder Rajan (21st century), Indian violinist
- Sunder (actor), an actor of Punjabi and Hindi films
- Sunder Lal Hora (1896–1955), Indian ichthyologist
- Sunder Lal Patwa (21st century), Indian politician
- Sunder Nix (born 1961), American sprinter
- Sunder Singh Bhandari (1921–2005), Indian politician
- Sunder Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.