|Elevation||2,412 ft (735 m)|
|Time zone||Pacific (PST) (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
Sunfair is an unincorporated community in San Bernardino County, California. The community is about three and one half miles northeast of Joshua Tree. State Route 62 traverses the area south of Sunfair in an east-west direction. Sunfair lies near the northern border of Joshua Tree National Park
The community is officially recognized by the US Geological Survey with a USGS feature ID of 250092. Latitude and longitude for the location are listed as . These coordinates are contained within the County of San Bernardino. The elevation above mean sea level is 2,412 feet. This community is served by the Morongo Unified School District.
The State of California, Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development defines Hi-Desert Medical Center as a General Acute Care Hospital at 6601 White Feather Road with Basic emergency care as of 22 August 2006. The facility is located at (NAD83) latitude/longitude of. The area is defined as part of Health Service Area 12, is flagged "rural," and is operated by a special district as defined in the California Government Code.
Other nearby geographic features include:
- Hi Desert Airport (FAA ID: L80) at 5500 Sunfair Road near the south extent of the community  .
- Coyote Lake at  .
- Panorama Heights, a community to the south, at .
- Sunfair, California, 7.5-minute quadrangle, US Geological Survey, 1993.
- From: National Geographic Names Database, US Geological Survey. Data present as of 20 February 2006.
- US Department of Education, National Center for Educational Statistics, Common Core of Data files, 2006.
- Airport Facility Directory: Southwest US, US Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, (unknown year).
|This San Bernardino County, California–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|