From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||Mandi Dabwali, Haryana|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
Sunil Grover is an Indian stand-up comedian and Bollywood film actor. Sunil Grover is mainly known as Gutthi from Comedy Nights with Kapil. . He later returned to play the role of father-in-law to the show’s lead Kapil Sharma.
|The Legend of Bhagat Singh||Jaidev Kapur||2002|
|Family: Ties of Blood||2006|
- Professor Money Plant (Zee Punjabi)
- Kya Aap Paanchvi Fail Champu Hain? (Filmy)
- Gutur Gu (SAB TV)
- Comedy Circus (Sony Entertainment Television)
- Comedy Nights with Kapil (Colors TV)
- Mad In India (Star Plus)
- Sunil Grover Biography, Profile - entertainment.oneindia.in
- Sunil Grover's Chutki fails to recreate Gutthi magic - Hindustan Times
- Sunil Grover in new avatar as Sabjee
- "Now Sunil Grover to play Kapil Sharma’s father-in-law". news.biharprabha.com. IANS. 25 July 2014. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- "It's like coming home says Sunil Grover". Patrika Group (1 August 2014). Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- There are so many girls like Gutthi: Sunil Grover - The Times of India
- I left 'Comedy Nights with Kapil' to earn more money: Sunil Grover
- "Sunil Grover shoots for Comedy Nights". Patrika Group (24 July 2014). Retrieved 24 July 2014.
- Sunil Grover’s ‘Mad In India’ a poor version of Comedy Nights with Kapil | The Indian Express
- Sunil Grover's new role on Mad In India is child named Sabjee
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|