Sunland Park Mall
|Location||Interstate 10 at Sunland Park Drive,
El Paso, Texas
|Developer||Simon Property Group|
|Management||Simon Property Group|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||130+|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||918,000 sq ft (85,300 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
Sunland Park Mall is a shopping mall in El Paso, Texas, owned and operated by Simon Property Group. It is located on El Paso's west side, at Interstate 10 and Sunland Park Drive. It features five anchor stores operating under four brand names, and more than 130 specialty stores on two enclosed levels. It is the second-largest mall of the three in the metro area, behind Cielo Vista Mall, another Simon property.
Construction of the mall was completed in 1988, and it opened to the public on August 31 of that year. It is approximately one mile from Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino, a racino just across the state line in Sunland Park, New Mexico. It is about four miles (6 km) from the border with Mexico.
Wurlitzer theatre organ
A Mighty Wurlitzer theater organ, originally located in El Paso's Plaza Theatre, was located at the mall while the shuttered theater was being renovated for reopening. The organ was returned to the area from a Dallas, Texas collector and installed at the mall. The organ returned to the Plaza when it reopened in 2006.
- Comparison of leasing sheets from Bassett Place Mall , Sunland Park Mall  and Cielo Vista Mall .
- International Council of Shopping Centers Shopping Center Definitions. Information Accurate as of 2004. Retrieved Feb 20, 2007.
- Simon.com: Sunland Park Mall (official web site)
- TheatreOrgans.com: Plaza Theatre organ at Sunland Park Mall
- History of the Plaza Theatre and its organ