Sunnynook, New Zealand
|Local authority||North Shore City|
|Busway station(s)||Sunnynook Busway Station|
The suburb is centered around the Sunnynook Shopping Center and the nearby Sunnynook Park. Sunnynook also has a skateboard bowl located in Sunnynook Park, which is also home to the Glenfield Greyhounds rugby league club. There is also the new Sunnynook bus station.
- Wairau Intermediate is an intermediate (years 7-8) school with a decile rating of 8 and a roll of 316. It opened in 1980.
- Sunnynook Primary School is a contributing primary (years 1-6) school with a decile rating of 7 and a roll of 413. It opened in 1968. Both schools are coeducational.
- Quickstats about Sunnynook
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Wairau Intermediate
- "Our History". Wairau Intermediate. Retrieved 2009-02-08.[dead link]
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Sunnynook School
- "Calling all pupils". North Shore Times Advertiser. 26 February 1993. p. 9.