|This article relies on references to primary sources. (March 2012)|
|Address||2525 36 St NE|
|Management||Primaris Retail Reit|
|Owner||Primaris Retail Reit|
|No. of stores and services||152|
|No. of anchor tenants||7|
|Total retail floor area||807,635 sq ft (75,031.7 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
Sunridge Mall is a major enclosed shopping mall in Calgary, Alberta containing 807,635 square feet / 75,031.7 m² of retail space. It is the leading shopping centre in the city's northeast quadrant, located at the corner of 36th Street NE and 26th Avenue NE. It is adjacent to the Rundle LRT station. The mall is owned and operated by Primaris Management.
Originally opened in 1981, Sunridge Mall recently completed a massive $50 million renovation and expansion program. The mall was redesigned to better facilitate traffic flow and incorporate a new central food court and office component. Old Navy was added to anchor a new exterior 'streetscape' which includes several stores with their own exterior entrances.
- The Bay 161,330 sq ft (14,988 m2)
- Old Navy 18,802 sq ft (1,746.8 m2)
- Shoppers Drug Mart 14,721 sq ft (1,367.6 m2)
- Sport Chek 43,910 sq ft (4,079 m2)
- Target 144,010 sq ft (13,379 m2)
- World Health Club 39,122 sq ft (3,634.6 m2)
- Zellers was closed in January 2013 and replaced by Target on November 13, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sunridge Mall.|
- Ivanhoe Cambridge. Canadian Portfolio