|Hubs||Toussaint Louverture International Airport|
|Key people||Philippe Bayard (President)|
Sunrise Airways, founded in 2010, is an airline in Haiti that provides commercial and charter flights. Sunrise Airways specializes in passenger charters, ad hoc charter flights, chains of charter flights, and wet lease of its aircraft. In February 2011, Sunrise Airways began scheduled flights between Port-au-Prince and Jacmel in Haiti offering passenger, cargo and mail services. In July 2011, all scheduled flights stopped and the airline operated only on a charter basis. On December 20, 2012, it began to offer two daily commercial flights between Port-au-Prince and Cap-Haïtien.
- Sunrise Airways commenced flights on a charter basis January 1, 2011.
- Sunrise Airways began its first scheduled flight February 21, 2011 at 7:15 am departing from Port-au-Prince to Jacmel.
- Service to Jacmel ended April 15, 2011.
- Daily service to Cap Haitien began early May 2011.
- In July 2011, all scheduled services were stopped. All operations are now on a charter basis.
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) - Cap-Haïtien (CAP)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) - Port-de-Paix (PAX)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) - Jeremie (JEE)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) - Les Cayes (CAY)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) - Jacmel (JAC)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) - Port-de-Paix (PAX) - Cap-Haïtien (CAP)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) – Mole Saint Nicolas (???)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) – Pignon (PIG)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) – Isabella Santo Domingo (JQB)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) - Las Americas Santo Domingo (SDQ)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) – Santiago (STI)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) – Kingston (KIN)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) – Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Port-au-Prince (PAP) – Santiago de Cuba (SCU)
- Cap-Haitien (CAP) - Providenciales (PLS) (begins 26 August 2013)
Sunrise Airways operates a fleet of six aircraft:
The aircraft permit for transportation of passengers, cargo and mail. The following configurations are offered:
- LET 410
- 17 Passengers and 1000 lbs of Cargo
- 4000 lbs of Cargo.
- Jetstream 31/32
- 19 Passengers
- Flights in Haiti
- Wet Lease of Aircraft
- ad hoc Charter Flights
- Chains of Charter Flights
- Caribbean Charter Flights
Charter and cargo flight
- Reduced cost charter flights for humanitarian aid
- Charter flights for sports teams
- Corporate flights
- Chartered flights for travel agencies