Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (September 2012)|
|Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center|
|Sunrise Healthcare System|
|Location||Winchester, Nevada, Nevada, United States|
|Emergency department||Level II trauma center|
|Lists||Hospitals in Nevada|
The Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center is a for-profit hospital operated by Sunrise Healthcare System and owned by the Hospital Corporation of America. This 730-bed hospital is located in the Las Vegas Valley, Nevada's town of Winchester.
Sunrise was founded in 1958 and built by Las Vegas developer, Irwin Molasky. The hospital established the area's first neonatal ICU in 1974. It was listed in 1999 as one of the 100 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals.
- Level II Trauma center
- The first Children's Hospital in the Las Vegas Valley, Sunrise Children's Hospital, is located on the campus.
- Member of the National Organ Transplant Network.
- Neonatal intensive care unit
- Joint Commission accredited
- Inpatient rehabilitation facility accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Breast Center fully accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers
- "The Breast Center at Sunrise Hospital accredited". Las Vegas Review-Journal. 20 June 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
|This article relating to a hospital in Nevada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|