From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sunset in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sunset is the time when the Sun disappears below the horizon in the west.
Sunset, Sunsets, The Sunset or Sun Set may also refer to:
In media, arts, and entertainment
Film and television
- "Sunset" (Breaking Bad), a season three episode of Breaking Bad
- Sunset (film), a 1988 western directed by Blake Edwards
- Sunset Productions, an American television syndication company
- "Sunset" (True Blood), an episode of the HBO TV series True Blood'
- Sunset (magazine), an American lifestyle magazine
- Sunset (play), a 1927 play by Isaac Babel
- Sunset (novel), a 2006 novel by Erin Hunter
- Sun Set, a 2005 box set by Klaatu
- Sunset (album), an album by Superbus
- "Sunset (Bird of Prey)", a 2000 remix song by Fatboy Slim
- Sunsets (DVD), a DVD single by Powderfinger
- "The Sunset" (The Moody Blues song), 1967
- "Sunsets", a 2004 song by Powderfinger
- "Sunset", a song by Boyd Rice (NON) from Easy Listening for Iron Youth
- "Sunset", a song by Kate Bush from Aerial
- "Sunset", an instrumental by Mike Oldfield from Light + Shade
- "Sunset" (bugle call), a military bugle call in the UK and British Commonwealth, known as "Retreat" in the U.S.
- Shakin' Stevens and the Sunsets, a Welsh rock band
- Sunset Records, an American record label
- Sunset, Vancouver, a neighborhood
- Bankhead House (Jasper, Alabama), also known as Sunset
- Sunset, Arizona
- Sunset, Washington County, Arkansas
- Sunset, Arkansas
- Sunset, California
- Sunset, California, former name of Hazelton, California
- Sunset, Florida
- Sunset, Louisiana
- Sunset, Nevada
- Galleria at Sunset, Henderson, Nevada
- Sunset 4A Region, Nevada
- Sunset, Texas
- Sunset, Utah
- Sunset, West Virginia
- Sunset, Wisconsin
In other uses
- Sunset provision, a clause in a statute that terminates the law after certain date unless further legislative action is taken
- Server sunset, the shutting down of a server hosting an online service
- Sunset (mango), a mango cultivar
- Sunset District (San Francisco), California, U.S.
- Sunset Beach (disambiguation)
- Sunset Boulevard (disambiguation)
- Sunset Coast (disambiguation)
- Sunset Drive, the major roadway through downtown South Miami, Florida, U.S.
- Sunset Grill (disambiguation)
- Sunset High School (disambiguation)
- Sunset Park (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Sunset"
- Sundown (disambiguation)
- Sunrise (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.