From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sunstone is a mineral used as a gemstone.
Sunstone may also refer to:
- Sunstone (medieval), a crystal mentioned in medieval manuscripts in Iceland and supposed to reveal the position of the sun in overcast sky
- Sunstone (magazine), a periodical that discusses Mormonism through scholarship, art, short fiction, and poetry
- Aztec calendar stone, a sculpture excavated in the 18th century
- "Piedra de Sol" a poem by Octavio Paz
- Iceland spar, a transparent crystallized mineral
- An architectural motif in temples of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, see Temple architecture (LDS Church)
- An artificially-grown stone in the fantasy book series The Seventh Tower
- Sun Stone, a magical item used by titular character in the animated series Princess Gwenevere and the Jewel Riders
- Titular magical objects in the video game Hugo: The Quest for the Sunstones
- Sunstone (comics), an LGBT and BDSM related Webcomic published on deviantArt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.